Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday morning

Its Thursday, 4th December. And now is 7.45 am. While watching gossip on TPI, I am thinking what to type here. I haven't take my breakfast yet. Waiting for ketoprak to lewat, usually 9am. Hmmm...masih lama ya. Lapar juga sih. Huhu. My baby pun dah bangun. Sik brapa aktif tapi bergerak-gerak juak. Mintak makan kali oh. Hehe.

Anyway frens, sorry for using multilanguage here (Malay, English, Swk Malay and Indonesia). Udah biasa kedak tok kali oh. Campor2.

So, today, I would like to do some house chores (menyapu, cuci tapak, siram bunga). Then maybe trying to write my thesis since i've already have my data with me.

My husband went to work at 7.10am just now. He went without taking any breakfast since i didn't prepare any today. So, i asked him to have Mi ayam near his office. He told me that's the best mi ayam in the world. Whatever lah. Yang penting nya makan.

Oklah. I will soon write something u guys need to know. I guess. Something we can share about this real life.

The one i can say now is "Fren, don't stop praying...Keep on pray on what u wish for."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mi ayam???

Maok!!!

Izzah Si Nyonya Niko said...

kelak kau dtg sitok kita makan sia k? tapi akak macam sik suka jak mi ayam...sebab makei mi kuning. Tapi niko madah mi kuning nya nyaman. hehehehe